Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:24:37 -0400
The newest release of ComputerWorld had a very open history and comparison of the Linux product.

Basically - Red Hat has a bootable floppy, software, documentation and support which made it there choice for the cost - though for "experience" users - it is free on the web.

Richard A. Freeman

>>> Dreamer's Den <[log in to unmask]> 04/13/99 08:47am >>>
I have heard a lot about Linux being an exceptionally stable
operating system. I am interested in possibly changing from WIN
95 to Linux. As I look around at all the info I have found that
there are a number of different types (or distributions) of Linux
available, (ie: Mandrake Linux, Caldera, OpenLinux 1.3, Debian
GNU/Linux 2.0, Red Hat Linux 5.2, Slackware Linux 3.6, S.u.S.E.
Linux 5.3, ect.)
(stuff deleted)
Dave Thuillier    Chief scripter & Master of the arcane web at
Dreamer's Den Game Shoppe  - Hillsboro, New Hampshire
http://www.dreamersden.com   mailto:[log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html