Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lentsch, Lonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:26:11 -0600
Mark,

    Lee was correct, in that you need the TCP/IP program for WFWG to set
a IP in it.
You can get the file from Microsoft at the following address.  The file
name is TCP32B.EXE.

        ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/

Lonnie Lentsch                              Network Technician
Metropolitan Community College
Omaha, NE                            E-Mail  [log in to unmask]