Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:41:44 -0500
A tip that I picked up somewhere if you feel comfortable with editing the
registry:
======================
Lost Trash Can?

Open the Registry Editor--select Start, Run, type

Regedit

and click OK--and navigate your way to
\CurrentVersion\explorer\Desktop\NameSpace. In the left pane,
right-click the NameSpace key and select New, Key. Type exactly

{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

and press Enter. (Tip: To save yourself some typing, copy the above
line to your Clipboard, then press Ctrl-V after selecting New, Key,
above.) In the right pane, right-click (Default) and select Modify. In
the resulting Edit String dialog box, on the Value data line, type

Recycle Bin

and click OK. Close the Registry Editor, click the desktop once, press
F5 (for refresh), and there's your Recycle Bin icon!

At 2/6/01 09:37 AM, Bill Kapelas wrote:

>My recylce bin is missing. Can't say precisely when, but I did a Disk Cleanup
>yesterday which ran smoothly and then later noticed no icon on the desktop
>and no
>icon in Win Explorer.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml