Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:17:54 -0800
  I'm not familiar with PCDoc specifically.  A bit of searching reveals that
there are a great many different sites out there using "PCDoc" in their
name, and so I doubt anyone can answer definitively without something more
specific like the URL of the website you downloaded from.

  But in a world full of viruses, worms, and spyware, I'd like to
respectfully suggest that the best time to ask whether a company / site /
program is legitimate might be BEFORE you allow them to run their code on
your machine.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode