Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:44:14 -0600
Martha;
Start the computer in "safe mode" by pressing
The F8 key immediately after it says "starting windows"
you must be fast. Select option 3 - "safe mode"
Then you can right click on an empty spot on the desktop
select "properties" click the "settings" tab then change your
screen resolution and color quality to the desired values
click apply at the bottom then reboot.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho

----- Original Message -----
From: "shadybunch" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 5:08 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Desktop screen to big

Hi All,

My daughter put a cd game on her computer and had to install the game. She's
got WIN98 and the game was for win95/98. Suddenly the desktop screen went to
very big and I can't restore the settings for that due to the fact that
there's not enough room on the desktop to click on the appropriate tabs. Is
there any way I can do this using the keyboard or doskey short cuts? I can't
even read everything on the screen and am scared I might click the wrong
tabs or applications as such.
Anyone out there ahve any idea how to get the screen size back to normal?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>