Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 00:17:25 -0500
I have had a similar problem and it also occurred after making multiple changes
in Windows Explorer.  The window would not close completely and I had to reboot
to clear the screen.
    The solution was to re-install my video drivers.  Apparently they had become
corrupted.  I wish I knew why this worked.  But I was happy it did.

Hope this helps,

Rodger Zook
zookrod @mci2000.com