Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:24:27 +0930
It appears that you have inadvertently deleted files that are required.
There are other ways to remove it, but you could find it easiest to go to
the nero home page and download the full Nero suite (trial). Install Nero
and then uninstall it ( either with Add/Remove or with the programs
uninstall facility).
Hope this works.
Bob Weaver
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Roberts
Sent: 04 July 2007 13:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Nero-----trying to remove it.

f these Nero and associates appear on the list of Programs when you go
Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can get NERO away from this
computer?

Even though I have used The Control Panel >Add OR Remove Programs to do so,
I can't get rid of it.

The Add or Remove tries to delete Nero but encounters problems.  It stops
trying and then a message "Shell manager database is corrupt or missing"
comes up followed by "Fatal Error during Installation".

Nero still shows up on ADD AND DELETE PROGRAMMES.

There are a number of associated programs including Nero Photo Snap Viewer,
none of which I have ever used and whose names I cannot remember.

They seem to have been installed at the same time as Nero (but unbeknown to
me) and I can't get rid of any of them.

None of these Nero and associates appear on the list of Programs when you go
to Start and then All Programs, nor do they appear anywhere on this
computer.

I did see them on the list of Documents and Settings and I deleted them
there even though I feel that I should not have done so.

I seem to have used everything I know of short of scrubbing the whole of XP
Professional and re-install Windows 2003.

On advice I have opened the computer in "Safe" mode, gone to All
Programmers/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore, checked System Restore
and turned off System Restore. Then I have tried to remove Nero through
control panel/add remove programmes, then turn System Restore back on and
rebooted, but this didn't do the job either.

I have tried everything I know and I just cannot get rid of Nero.

Frequently when I receive an email and I click on the attachment it tells me
that "Nero----- Your Demo Version has expired" so in effect this means that
I cannot open the attachment.

Do you have any suggestions?

John Roberts from "Down Under"