Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:55:28 -0600
I did have NAV 2002 on W2K; when I would close W2k a screen came up from
NAV 2002 showing it was closing down.

I uninstalled it with great pains to eliminate the problems it was
causing; note part of the problem evidently was my doing or fault. I
called Symantec and they said they do not support a dual boot
configuration; had NAV 2002 on C:\ with Windows 98 SE and also had
NAV 2002 on F:\ with W2K.

I now have NAV 2002 on C:\ and CA eTrust on F:\ ; the two programs work
well and I eliminated the slow shut down on W2K

Hal Jackson

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Changhsu P. Liu wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea why a Win2K system is taking longer and longer
> time to shutdown. When I first had it after clean-installing Win2K, it took
> less than 10 seconds. Now, it takes more than 1 minutes (maybe even longer
> than 2 minutes). I did installed and uninstalled a lot of programs... I
> have Norton Personal Firewall, Norton Antivirus...  Maybe I should look at
> my event viewer to see what is it doing, but wonder if you have seen
> situation like this. I hate to wait for it to shutdown. If I shut it down
> by hand, it would check for error the next time I boot it up.
snip

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml