Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Edward Whitnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:22:28 -0400
I down loaded the upgrade to MSN 5.5 called MSN Explorer or MSN 2001 Preview 2 (Beta) and now find that it was a huge mistake. It is misguided, slow, often goes off in the wrong direction
It has a new e-mail system that is based upon the web Hot Mail system. The system is slow, doesn’t work at times, and can handle only 9 message titles per page at 1024 x 768 resolution.  Coming off vacation it took an hour and a half to wade through 225 messages where I went through a similar number on another mailbox using Outlook Express in a few minutes. You can’t go from MSN to Hot Mail to any POP mail system without closing out of the first one and reconnecting to the next one.
The new MSN clutters up the workspace with pretty pastel icons and a wide band of unusable workspace on the left and top of the screen.
The problem:  Microsoft says that this is a one-way upgrade and deleting it and reinstalling Outlook Express 5.5 won’t work. Microsoft has moved my address to a new location not accessible by Outlook Express.
Question:  Does anyone know of a way to get around this limitation, short of going to another service, so I can get back to using Outlook Express?
Thank you,
Ed Whitnall
Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: http://preview.msn.com/

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: