Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:49:44 -0600

If you have a CD/DVD re-writer, or know someone who does, I suggest you make
a couple of backup copies of the CD you have.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek Gilmour" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:30 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] LivePix v1.1

This superb little programme has been withdrawn, together with all tech
support.
I have recently installed a caddy system on my PC and dedicated a 40Gb
second HD to handle vido editing,it presently has 18.5Gb free space.
Have installed LivePix and although seems to install OK from its  CD when
you try to load for use an error message appears:-
"LivPix does not have sufficient disk space for its memory and will now
exit.Please make more disk space available and re-launch".
I can't believe 18.5Gb space isn't enough Any ideas would be wellcome
Derek Gilmour