Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 14:59:01 -0600
I have a HP Pavilion w/windows 98 and a M50 monitor.   A pop up comes on as follows:

I get a pop up type on my screen which says:

    800x600   / 85Hz
In the blue box below it, the first light shows up.  I can't do anything until it goes off.  I have tried to get rid of it am unable to do so.    After a few seconds, it goes off, but can reappear a few seconds later.    Can you please, please help me....    Thanks---    Dorothy Seymour    - E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml