Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:33:53 -0400
Hi Russ,

The "official" way to uninstall IE8 on Win7 is here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700#stepsforwin7

Peter E

From: "Russ Cox"
Sent: Monday, 18 July, 2011 6:40 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] remove IE

I want to remove IE8 from a friend's computer because the GMail
configuration is messed up. I figure the simplest way to reconfigure
GMail in IE is to uninstall IE, but it doesn't appear in  ther control
panel so i can remove it. Any idea how I can remove a program that
doesn't appear in  the control panel?
I ended up installing Firefox which works just for for GMail.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com