Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:41:45 -0500
Hello Frances,

It would help us to know your operating system and type of connection
(dial-up, type of broadband, etc.). Try this: Go to Control Panel and look
for Network Connections (XP), Network and Dial-up Connections, or the
equivalent, and open it. Right click the icon for your connection and select
"Properties". The properties window should open at the General tab. At the
bottom, there should be a box with the option to "Show icon in notification
area when connected" or "Show icon in taskbar when connected". Check the box
and click "OK".

While you're there you can place a shortcut in your Quick Launch bar. Right
click on and hold the connection icon, drag it to the Quick Launch bar and
release the hold. In the menu that pops up select "Create Shortcut(s) here".
This shortcut can be used to connect or disconnect should you lose the icon
in the System Tray again.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frances Page" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 6:47 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] lost icon

I need help- I have lost my icon to connect to the internet.  The 2 little
connected computers just disappeared.  How do I get them back ? To connect
to the internet now I have to hook up to Outlook Express and go from there.
When I  get off the internet, I have to shut down. Thanks for any help.
Frances

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>