Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:39:04 -0700
  I've been using Firefox lately, and there seem to be several cases where,
when I click on a displayed link in another application, the focus goes
first to an already-running Firefox and then a new instance (slowly) opens
to the linked location.
  I'm pretty sure that on some of the few occasions when there didn't happen
to alread be a Firefox window open, it created a blank one as you describe,
and then one to the linked URL.

  In other words, I don't think it's anything PowerMarks is doing -- I think
it's something in the way that Windows passes the URL to Firefox that
doesn't behave quite the way the Firefox programmers believed it would.  And
so I think the fix, if any, needs to be made within Firefox.

David Gillett

On 12 Sep 2005 at 14:07, Peter wrote:

> I have been using a URL manager called PowerMarks Kaylon (www.kaylon.com).
> It is a handy way of keeping bookmarks and searching for them. However,
> while it works fine with IE, it has an issue with Firefox. When I click on a
> link in PowerMarks, it opens a blank Firefox window, then there is a delay
> of about a minute before another Firefox window opens with the target URL.
> This has occurred even with a complete reinstall of XP Pro. I have contacted
> the vendor, but have not received any response.
>
> Does anyone else on this list use PowerMarks, and do you experience the same
> problem?
>
> Thank you for any info.
>
> Peter

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: