Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:47:10 -0600
Alan,

When you see the "TO:" in the received junk email and it shows as you
say "ALANSHURGURT@YAHOO" or "ALANSAYSLM@YAHOO" that is one of the many
addresses that email is going to. I'm sure you are aware of the Bcc
command which allows a sender to send an email to a list of people with
the list not visible to anyone else. This is what is happening when you
receive these emails, there are many (possibly dozens, hundreds or
thousands) of email addresses listed in the Bcc that you can't see. Many
of the addresses in the Bcc are from lists with email address (similar
to lists that companies buy to ship unwanted mail to your home) and many
addresses are randomly computer generated. Somewhere in the BCC list
that you can't see, your Yahoo or Hotmail address is listed.

You will notice that you will eventually receive this email twice. I
sent this to the PCSOFT list and Bcc to your YAHOO account but you only
see the "TO" address which is that of the PCSOFT list. Basically this is
what is happening with the junk/spam email you are receiving.

So to answer you question,

<snip>Why can't we get ONLY the e-mails with our correct  address
???<snip>

Your correct address is somewhere in the Bcc line that you can't see.

Hope this helps!