Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:13:26 -0400
You may be having problems with your Normal template.  That can cause some
really strange things to happen in Word.

To see if that is your problem, close Word and go to your template directory
(usually c:/Program Files/Microsoft Office/Templates). Locate and rename
the Normal.dot file to something else, like Normal.d_t ).

WARNING:  Use the rename instead of the delete because you will loose your
personalized settings such as tool bar configurations, customized menus,
etc. when Normal.dot does not exist.

Restart Word (and Normal.dot will be re-built using the defaults) and see
if the menu re-appears.  If it doesn't, you can then go back and delete the
new Normal.dot and rename the old one back to Normal.dot.  If it was the
problem, then you will have to re-apply any customizations that you had done.

Good luck,

Doug