Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:40:59 +1000
Lewis wrote:
>there must be a way to keep Zone Alarm active while letting me still
>let me access my mail>>

One of the bad things about ZA is its poor, (read practically non-existent)
user interface.

I can't see any way to reset permission for a specific program, either.  At
some stage it seems you must have ticked the box denying access to
OE.  Once having done that, I don't see any way of granting permission
later.  As it says, you "set it and forget it".  That's all very well as
long as you don't want to change it.

I suggest you uninstall, then re-install, ZA.  Be careful at the beginning,
during its learning period, that you allow internet access to OE.  This may
have to be set during the installation or first run. From memory, I seem to
remember that the initial setup Wizard offers you permissions to certain
known programs such as your emailer and browser. I'd be inclined also to do
a good registry clean afet uninstalling, just in case ZA happens to keep
its settings in some registry entry, and might pick up the old settings on
a new install. Unlikely, but you never know.

However, I'm not totally sure that the error message you report is actually
a ZA problem.  It's possible that this is a completely unrelated OE
problem, and that it's just a strange coincidence that it occurred at the
same time as your install of ZA. Check out other possibilities.  Can't help
you further along that track, as I've never used OE.

Strange things can sometimes happen in computer-land, where the obvious is
rarely seen, and the obscure is commonplace.

If all else fails, try another firewall.  Many knowledgeable people who
have had similar ZA problems report that they prefer the Kerio or Sygate
free firewalls.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml