Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:45:19 -0400
Laura,
 J2SE is Sun's Java2 standard edition. Recently Microsoft lost a court case preventing them from using Java in their O.S., so Windows XP after, I believe, April 2004 does not contain Java.
It appears someone downloaded Java2 from the Sun web site for your use.
I don't recall what the various updates are for, however if you go to Sun's web site there is a description of all available updates and plug-ins.
HTH
Hal Seabolt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:47 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] What is J2SE Runtime Environment?

  While searching under installed programs, I found J2SE Runtime Environment
  5.0 Update 1, 3 and 4 installed on my computer.  Each one takng up 118,00MB  of
  space.  Does anyone know what this is?  Do I need it?  Can I  remove it?

  Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  Laura Bruzas
  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>_ (mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

                       visit our download web page at:
                    http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml<http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml>