Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:08:07 -0000
For the last few weeks I find that 50% of the time
I am unable to connect to my website for FTP access.

I get the message
...connecting to web.databack.com
...socket connected waiting for welcome message

and then it hangs

There is no problem with Internet access or accessing
the web pages of my site or retrieving Email.

My web host,who is reliable,maintains that
"our servers are operating fine, our connection is
 fine, and no other customers are complaining about
 ftp access problems"

Can anyone offer a solution ?

Thanks
Harvey Segal