Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:31:28 -0800
Cheryl,

In my experience the problem most people have with Norton with lots of
programs running. If you only have a few programs on your system then
everything will probably be ok. But if you are running many programs then
Norton may conflict with the operation of those programs. I have owned
Norton SW and have bought many versions. Every time I used the program and
added other programs to my computer I invariably had a problem (Crashes,
conflicts and drastic slow downs resulted). Then I would remove Norton SW
and all would be fine. I currently run over 250 programs of various natures
(Large and small, 3D CAD, 2D design, etc.) and wouldn't think of adding
Norton to the mix. But I do think for those that have few programs it's a
good choice.

John D.