Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
M W Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:14:53 PST
I hope this question belongs on PCSoft and not VPlanets, but here it is

I want to learn how to make my own web graphics -- i.e. animated gifs,
special text effects, and stuff like that.  What software do I need to
do this?  I have Adobe Photoshop, but I can seem to find any nice way to
do what I want with Photoshop.  I would also like to know if anyone has
found any reference books that are helpful on this subject.

Thanks

Martha Johnston