Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Noordin Sukor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:21:20 -0700
Is this just the Access part? The rest is running fine for me...
                    Rick Glazier

I apologize for the inaccurate information.  That info was passed to me by a
friend who works in a software company whom I thought to be a reliable
source.  He told me that he had inadvertently given me the wrong info. and
told me that the whole Office 2000 in fact can be run on Win XP.

regards,

Noordin Sukor

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml