Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:36:28 -0800
Hi,

This is an update.

At 12:39 PM 3/30/04 -0800, I wrote:
>I've just switched out a non-working harddrive running Win98se with a
>working 2GB harddrive running Win95. (a major success for me, with vast
>amounts of help from PCBUILD folks)
>I want to install linux from the cd that came with a book, "Linux
>Administration A Beginner's Guide".  I want to run only linux OS on
>that  stand alone machine.
>It's my understanding that Linux uses a different file system than
>Windows.
>What should I do now?

I held my nose and jumped, allowing the Red Hat
install to write over the Windows FAT32 partition.

I had to boot off the floppy, but so far, I've got linux only.
And that's what I want.  :)

Diane

                     ***
You've got to jump off cliffs all the time
and build your wings on the way down.
--Ray Bradbury

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml