Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:11:12 +1100
Thank you Toni,that is an excellent article on installing Office 2003. I
appreciate it very much.

Regards,
Alan Priol

Alan,
Microsoft's Knowledge Base http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=826319 may
answer your inquiry.
Toni Jones

I need some advice about installing Office 2003. My current setup is
Office XP. Should the XP version be removed before the new one is
installed or will I just install over it?

Thanks,

Alan Priol

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml