Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:07:38 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box  73
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+Fax (253)353115
e-mail  [log in to unmask]

22/10/2000

I have already posted this question on PCSOFT and read two replies but still i wish to know more details.

I think that I was not correctly explained my question
1)
How can i copy/add without deleting or overwriting in the same folder on external storage media like ZIP disk, where i have once copied received and sent e-mails.

This is
1) for recovering more space on my hard disk
2) to be enable to read on any other computer where OE is installed, whiule i am out of Djibouti
3) for safety (one friend ignoring computer use has inadvertently deleted all messages)
4) for confidentiality too

if i select all and save to ZIP disk, it will copy but when i will add more bunch of mails, the previously saved messages will be deleted and overwritten the file (am i right ?)

saving one by one in seperate files each time is lenthy and not practical while serching a specific message.

2)
If i want to read or print any of the saved message on other media, (not all messages) how can I open that particular message without recopying all the stored messages to the OE program directory on c:\> drive ?

hope that i am explaining correctely my question

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

M. KANSARA

                         http://nospin.com/rode