Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:36:47 -0500
> single file folder name as they were in originally such Sent Items, Inbox
> etc.  Detailed instructions greatly appreciated. Thanks to all for

Seems to me you could make a new folder in sent and etc. Name it sent 2, and etc. Click on file, move message to
sent 2 or whatever. Seems if you could do this then if you really wanted them in your sent folder you could click on
file again send them to your sent, inbox or whatever. When your sent 2 is empty right click it and delete it. Or
maybe you could drag and drop them in the folder you wish them to be in.

To make a new folder click on file on your tool bar. Not on the message but the one in outlook. Then click on
new\folder\ it will give you a dialog box. Type the name of the new folder you are making. Highlight the folder in
which you wish it to be. Then click ok. I have found sometimes when I make a new folder I have to reboot before I
can put anything in it. You will have a + sign on the left side of the folder in which you made the new folder.
Click on the + sign and there is your new folder.

To move messages you wish to be in the new folder. Click on file on the message tool bar\move to folder\ then
highlight the folder you wish it to go in then click ok.

Hope this helps.

Juanita

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml