Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 02:48:07 -0500
> Can someone tell me how I can determine what software is being loaded when
> start my machine?  It seems to be taking forever lately and I think I need
> eliminate some things from loading but don't know how.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Darlene

Hello Darlene,
When your system has finished booting up, do Ctrl-Alt-Delete(once). A small
window will open and it will have a list of your programs that are running
in the background. If you want to remove any programs temporarily so that
they won't be running during your session, End Task them, but the next time
you boot up your system they will load again. To remove them permanently
from your startup, go to Start/Run, type in msconfig, hit ok. Select the
Startup tab at the top, look through the list that appears and uncheck the
programs that you don't want in your startup. Keep in mind that some
programs can be a bit tricky. Some programs have an option in their
preferences to put them into the startup, and if you have this feature
enabled, the program will keep putting itself back into your startup, no
matter how many times you remove it in msconfig. So you also have to check
the programs themselves to see if there is an option like that and disable
it.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>