Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:33:57 -0600
There are several programs recently available that combine the ripping
and encoding into one operation, allowing a person to record from a CD
directly into the mp3 format. By far, the most popular seems to be Audio
Catalyst. (Current version is at least 1.5)  Audio Catalyst bills itself
as a marriage between Audio Grabber (ripper) and Xing (encoder). Sorry I
don't have a URL handy.

Jeff Delzer

Earl Truss wrote:

> I've not run across anything that will record directly to MP3.  All the
> programs I've seen grab a track from a CD and save it as a WAV file then
> you must use other software to encode the MP3 file from the WAV file.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>