Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

"Bonnie :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:09:16 -0400
Hi Syd,
I couldn't figure out what is what in msconfig so I d/l & am using that little prog that a previous replier suggested.
There is one item in msconfig that is "msmsgs" & I wasn't sure if that is the one to turn off or what.
Thanks much for your reply. :-)
Joyonya,
Bonnie Rowley
----- Original Message -----
From: Syd Wyncoop
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] ZA ?

Hi Bonnie,
You definitely should not allow it to have access.  Check the box for "Remember this action" and click on deny.  You will never get asked again.

Then, you need to bring up the list of services that are loaded and click on the entry for Messenger, then click on disable.  This will stop the service from running.

The Messenger that is trying to run is not the instant messenger.  Rather, it is a service that will let you communicate with others on your network.  Unfortunately, this is another bad move by Microsoft in that they have the service enabled by default.  However, in 99% of the cases, you do not want or need this service running.

Hope that helps - Syd