Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 05:25:32 -0500
> I am trying to do a defragment on my computer and when I try I receive the
message that the process had to begin 10 times because some programs were
running.  I have deactivated the screen saver but do not know how to get to
other programs to deativate them so they are not running so the derag
process can take place.  Any help would be appreciated. gus clouse

Gus
All the programs that you see in your taskbar where the clock is should be
closed. To shut most of these programs you need to do Ctrl-Alt-Del once, and
when the taskmanager box opens do End Task to each program EXCEPT Explorer
and Systray.
I had once asked on this list if anybody knew of a program that would do
this task for me in one shot, instead of having to go the Ctrl-Alt-Del route
and end tasking each program one by one. Someone on the list recommended a
program called End It All which does exactly that. I don't remember where I
downloaded it from and hopefully that person will reply to your post with
the address. If not, you can send me your email address and I can send it to
you. It is not a very big program so it should be no problem to send it via
email.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml