Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joan Rapier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:33:17 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From:   Jerry Stevens [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Saturday, April 10, 1999 10:29 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT] Software Recommendations

Look at Sidekick features at

http://www.starfishsoftware.com/products/sk99/version.html

I used Internet Sidekick before switching to Outlook when I bought a
HandHeld CE PC which at the time would only synchronize with Outlook.

I still use Sidekick for sorting Contact Lists (some of which have 3,000
contacts)as it is much easier (for me) to sort quickly by various fields,
than using Outlook, Excel or Access.

It has all your requirements, other than using it for sending e-mails, which
it might have but is something that I have never used.

Jerry Stevens

> (2) a PIM type of app (Not any of the Outlook flavors) that would be
> practical for a business person w/ a clientele of more than 100
> individuals. It is important that the app' is "friendly" (hence not
> "Outlook" - too unwieldy and counter-intuitive), able to maintain
> important dates, reminders, addresses, e-mail listings (that can be used
>
> to do multiple mailings), etc.  Would like the reminder period to be
> configurable; need to be able to do searches by first or last names,
> etc.; need to be able to maintain "notes", etc. on individual
> contacts/clients/etc.  Bundled w/ a good e-mail handler would be a real
> plus.
>
> TIA
>
> Joan Rapier
>
>          PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
>               to be posted to: [log in to unmask]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: