Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mohammed Raziuddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:04:52 +0300
Dear PC Users

I installed Win95 with Arabic Support on the Win95 English. Everything went
fine during the installation, but the problem I am facing is that

"START" button is not working. When I click on to it, it just does not
activate.The programs are running fine from the desktop shortcuts.

Please help me in shooting this trouble out.

Thank You

Mohammed Raziuddin

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html