Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:34:24 -0700
Peter,

What you have discovered is very true. What you need is a program that has
the explicit ability to capture still images from video. Most still capture
programs won't do.

You can try Camtasia: http://www.techsmith.com which captures video. Then
you can use print screen to capture a still from it. A difficult way but I
don't know any video to still capture program.

J. Dent

At 07:45 AM 6/7/2004, you wrote:
>I discovered a (to me) strange phenomenon in regard to the display of video
>images. While displaying a video using InterVideo's WinDVD, I stopped the
>video and used alt-PrintScrn to capture the image to the clipboard - or so I
>thought. After pasting the "image" to Paint, I found that what Paint
>displayed was like a window onto the video display. That is, if I moved the
>Paint window, what showed in Paint was like a transparent view of what was
>underneath. In other words, the picture itself was not captured. Apparently
>the clipboard captured a "view" onto the video display program.
>
>Does anyone have some insight into this to share? I am a bit confused as to
>how the clipboard captures such a capability. I thought that only the
>current screen display would be captured, but this is not the case.
>
>A second question comes up. Is it possible to capture still images from the
>video? I tried various screen capture programs, but they behave the same as
>the standard clipboard.
>
>Thank you for any info.
>
>Peter
>The NoSpin Group
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
Hi!

Quote Of the Day:

John

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: