Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynn Batson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:13:28 -0600
Chuck,

When BBS's were around more i used a program called Qmodem, or another good program is Telix. Basically they're programs that you can store the BBS's phone number, and then it will dial your computer for you, including the support for ANSI color and other things that is commonly used when connecting to a BBS. You can get Qmodem at http://www.rocketdownload.com/Details/Util/qm95ntsrc.htm
and telix at http://www.marist.chi.il.us/telix.html

hope this helps.

On 8/17/99 at 8:48 PM Chuck Hassenplug wrote:

>I am running Win98 and I need to "dial" a BBS to download a driver for my
>video card. What software do I need to be able to do this. I have all the
>stuff needed for the internet, but its the BBS now that has me stumped. TIA
>
>Chuck Hassenplug
>ICQ #: 42345123

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org