Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:56:16 -0300
You  should still use the free programs, AdAware and  SpyBot S & D, they are
made especially to fix problems like these.  Just deleting things in the
registry can get you into trouble fast with or without backups.  You need to
download and install ALL the updates from Microsoft too, there exists many
vulnerabilities that programs like Search-space takes advantage of that the
updates can protect you from.  SpyBot can also immunize your system from
Home Page takeovers too.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:03:57 -0800
From:    Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: search-space.com taking over IE

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.

I have a client with ME on her computer. It is running great except her home
page in IE keeps changing to 'search-space.com'. I have updated and ran both
Ad-aware6 and Spybot. I also ran 'RegSeeker' to search for anything to do
with search-space and deleted everything it found. I also ran the clean
registry part of RegSeeker and deleted everything it found as well. I ran
Window Washer and BHO Demom too. I then reinstalled IE6 with sp1. When I
reboot, and then open IE it opens to Google (her home page) and then after a
few minutes, switches back to search-space.com.

I don't know what else to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a 'Happy Holiday Season'.

Jack Brooks

                       http://freepctech.com/rode