Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:56:52 -0600
At 06:31 PM 7/25/98 +0100, Patricia Doran doth say
>hotmail offers a pop mail service but for a fee there are no
>free pop servers to my knowledge.......info on the hotmail
>pop server should be at their site.........what about your
>isp's pop mail server?......contact them for the
>address...............you cn also use hotmail on line for
>free.....

I've got a few:
http://www.crosswinds.net
http://www.freestamp.com
http://www.geocities.com
http://www.pemail.com
http://www.softhome.com

                 John Meyer
                 Subscribe to the Stephen King List
                 http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/3843/sklist.html

"Anyone who fights for the future, lives in it today" -Ayn Rand
"Bad Cop!  No Donut!"