Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Casey Marion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 18:31:14 -0500
I hope this is the right list for this.
I have a Maxtech 33.6 voice/data/fax modem that works fine in this
system.  This system recognizes it as a standard 28.8 modem and uses
Win95 drivers.
My new system, has the same version B Windows.  When I installed this
modem in the new system, I tried to use the Maxtech drivers.  It loaded
and Win95 set up my modem without a COM port, and it wouldn't let me
assign it one.
OK, so I disabled it, and tried to set it up as a 28.8 standard like
this system.  Well, it let me do that, and it gave it COM2.  But as it
was finishing it pulled up those Maxtech drivers and installed it as the
Maxtech modem too, w/out a COM port!.
The standard 28.8 set up won't connect, tells me to turn the modem off
and back on.  I disabled the Max in device mgr, and same thing, no
connect.
If I disable the Max and the 28.8 or just the Max, and re-boot, WIN95,
again, recognizes it as the Max and assigns it no COM, and won't let me
give it a com and there is a "!" in device manager???
Any ideas?  How to get rid of the drivers, etc, and start fresh?
thanks,
Casey Marion