Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:57:51 -0600
At 07:20 AM 8/19/99 , you wrote:
>i'm quite new to computers and get hacked sometime before through internet.
>some of my win 95 files are missing.  and don't really know what other
>damages has been done.
>do i need to reformat my Hdrive in order to start again clean ??
>and how do i do that ??

I do not know how you could have gotten hacked, a good ISP would have
firewall protection against this problem.   You should insure this problem
is solved so it will not re-occur.

But, if you are only missing some files, then all you need do is reinstall
Windows95.  It will refresh your existing program files and replace any
missing.  This further saves you from re-configuring Windows95.  It should
be exactly as it was, with the proviso that this only works if your registry files
have not been corrupted or deleted.

I hope this helps.
                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc