Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 06:46:39 -0400
Sybil or Kathleen (???),

With some mail programs, it is possible to complete the whole process as a
single operation, but since you didn't tell us which software you use for
mail and for zipping AND my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs <grin>,
we can only tell you how to do it in general.

*IF* you mail program supports it AND you only need to work with a single
file.....
You can start the mail message, click the attachment/inclusion button, and
browse for the file.  When you find the file, point to it and (here comes
the part that you may not be able to do) RIGHT click on the filename and
then select ADD TO xxxxx.ZIP (xxxx is the name of the original file).  When
it finishes, scroll to the end of the filelist and there you will find
xxxx.ZIP.  Now you can select (click) that file and add it as an attachment.

If your mail program does not support the right mouse click while browsing,
then you will need to do this as a two step process.  First use the Win
Explorer to find the file and zip it just as explained above.  Second attach
the zipped file to your mail message.  You will also need to use this method
if you want to zip more than one file at a time.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====