Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:25:05 EST
Although this appears to be a hardware question, it is really a software one.

Working from 2 different calendars, on 2 different computers on 2 different
programs, at 2 different locations is not working.  So, the solution is a
PDA. (?????????)

I have a dead, Magitronic 100 mg computer, which I hope to revive with a
cannibalized mother board, from which I want to load calendar, contacts,
etc., out of Outlook, running off Windows 98.  I also have a healthy
Magitronic 133 mg computer, running Windows 95, from which I want to load
even more information from Schedule Plus.

So, what combination of PDA/software will allow me to merge information from
Schedule Plus and Outlook, into one big, happy database?  And since we're
merging, I can download back down to those programs, too???????? (fingers
crossed)

All responses welcome, because you know more about this than I do.

William Closure