Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:25:33 -0800
I lost the original post so am replying to Mark's reply. There is a freeware
splitter (among others) that will split any files into parts. You can find
it at: http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

However, since the original post was already making a zip file, perhaps it
would be better to break it with that program.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>