Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:53:35 -0400
I just tried this by dropping a SHORT CUT to a target folder
into the proper SendTo folder.

I had a "similar" problem when the "sent to" Icons were made
by a program (maybe during install or something).

I have WinXP-PRO and two users, a limited account,
and the "hidden" master Admin account. (The one that only
shows up in Safemode, and/or only then if you are using a
certain "flavor" of the GUI theme/interface.

When I am logged on to my own user account (Rick)
the path to the Sendto items I see on the right click menu
is the following:
C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\SendTo

The only thing I can suggest is to search for Sendto
in Find, locate ALL the users on the machine.
Look in their directories. If there are different Icons fine...
If not,  Make some custom "send to" items and put DIFFERENT
ones in those directories and see what shows up in your
right click menu...
This will help you figure out WHAT the computer is trying to do.
It sounded like you might have already done all this... (?)
In that case, good luck...
                                   Rick Glazier                                                  .