Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rhonda {Razii} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 01:38:57 -0500
Diana, you wrote,
Subject:   Help
Date:  Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:27:37 -0400
Can someone tell me how can I record the songs on CD as a wave file onto
my hard disk?
Thank you,
Diana Hayden

I use the Windows Media Player with Sound Recorder.  Put the disk in the
cd rom drive and go to the song you want to record.  Pull up the Sound
Recorder and and click on the record button.  Sound Recorder has an
automatic setting to 60 seconds.  To get around this you need to keep
doing a "insert" to build the time up to 3 minutes or whatever it is you
need.  The Help in Sound Recorder is the place to go for all this
information.  I'm not to good at this myself.  However, a 3 minute CD as
a wav can take up to over 9,000kb.  I used the lowest setting I could to
still retain a good sound and it only reduced to 6,000kb.  Therefore, I
don't use this method any more.  Rhonda Vaughn [log in to unmask]