Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:38:51 -0700
Bonnie,

Windows XP (and Windows 2000) don't have the same notion of system resources
like the old Windows 98 (and ME) did. Whereas the latter had a fixed pool of
system resources, XP allocates resources dynamically based on the amount of
installed memory, so there is really no equivalent statistics to view.

You can view what you might call the equivalent (system memory, kernel
memory, etc) by bringing up the task manager. (right click on the task bar
at the bottom, selecting task manager) On the task manager, click on the
performance tab. However, I doubt that the numbers will mean much unless you
are more familiar with the OS internals.

I keep my XP based system running constantly for weeks on end with no
problems.

Russ Poffenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonnie Stanfield
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] system resources

I have Windows98SE and to get to the screen where I can view what my system
resources are, so I know whether I want to reboot or not, I right click on
My Computer,  left click Properties then left click on the Performance tab.
My question is:  How do I find this same information on XP Home?

Thanks,

Bonnie

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml