Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
craig heichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:21:21 -0400
Steve,
  I never had much luck "merging" emails in Outlook Express, but one
way would be to forward all the emails on your laptop to a web mail
account such as yahoo.com then forward them from the yahoo account
back to your POP3 email account. Then on your desktop computer simply
collect them as you always do.
  When on Vacation or away from the office or home and you want to
read your email that is on a POP3 server,  there are two things you
can do that won't erase them from the server, assuming there is a high
enough limit on storage space for the emails you want to save. When
you get back you can just download them to your desktop computer:
1. Use Web Mail. Most ISPs have a way you can login to your account by
accessing a WWW URL. Reading, editing, replying, writing new email,
etc. can all be accomplished while logged in. If you don't delete the
emails, they will still be there when you get back.
2. In Outlook Express and almost any email client I've seen, there is
a setting that will leave a copy of the email on the server. In OE go
to "Tools", "Accounts", highlight the account and select "Properties".
Under the "Advanced" tab put a check mark in the box for "Leave a copy
of messages on server" and click "OK" and "Close".
Good Luck,
Craig

-

                     visit our download web page at: