Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 03:17:40 -0800
--- Robert Citkowitz
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dave Gillett [log in to unmask] wrote:> >   In
general, NTFS provides a variety of nice> features
that FAT32> doesn't, and so it's in many senses the
"superior"> choice.>

> What are the nice features!?> > Any drawbacks?>

> Rob

Hi...

While this isn't really a drawback, it IS something to
keep in mind. If you do FAT32 your HD and use Win98,
you won't be able to TOTALLY uninstall Win98 should
you ever want/need to, UNLESS you use Uninstall.exe,
or have FAT32'd your drive BEFORE you installed Win98.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q186102

http://fixwindows.com/win98/uninstall.htm

It astounds me that no one ever seems to be forewarned
about this. I wasn't, and I learned the hard way...

Ellen Skavla

http://greetings.yahoo.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml