Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:43:14 -0500
Running XP Home, all updates installed.

After the last MS update, when I delete a file it does not go to the recycle
bin and is completely deleted.

Right-click on the recycle bin and the box to "Do not move files to the
recycle bin.  Remove files immediately when deleted" is not checked.  The
box to "Display delete confirmation dialog" is checked and I am asked for
confirmation when deleting.

Any thoughts as to why deletions are not going to the recycle bin?  What
have I missed.

Thanks,

Jeff Long

                          PCSOFT's List Owners: