Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ian Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:10:06 +1200
Thanks for the links to these text editors.  Unfortunately, there are
problems with both of them.

UltraEdit is a very featured app, but it doesn't appear to provide the BOLD,
ITALIC and UNDERLINE facilities via the hotkeys Ctrl\B, Ctrl\I and Ctrl\U,
like Word and other processors do.

(Sorry, I should have been more specific about this)

Certainly you CAN select a passage of text, then change the Font for the
passage to a Bold or Italic etc style, but it's not quite the same, or as
user friendly as being able to select a passage then hit a hotkey to achieve
the change.

As to Tea, I installed it but the menus are all in some odd symbol form that
my English W98 installation doesn't recognise.  It may work but I couldn't
get it to accept any input at all so couldn't test it.

But thanks for your input.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Yakymakha L. Olexandr" Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Boldly go with notepad

> Hello Ian,
>
> Tuesday, August 20, 2002, 8:00:53 PM, you wrote:
>
> IP> Hi all.
>
> IP> I'm looking for a simple notepad clone to run in W98SE that has BOLD,
ITALIC
> IP> and UNDERLINE facilities.
> IP> I think I've tried almost every text editor available but perhaps I've
> IP> missed one.  Even just BOLD and UNDERLINE would do.  Does anyone know
of
> IP> such an animal?
>
> IP> TIA
>
> IP> Ian Porter