Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Abbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 06:13:35 -0500
At 07:24 PM 10/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Could anyone tell me what this small file is all about?  Its icon appears
>on my desktop when I surf the net (has a big A on it) and it reappears
>when I dump it in the recycle bin.
>
>Ed Cohen

Hi Ed,

See if this sounds correct.  What anti-virus program do you use?  I found
the following.

http://ealaddin.com/support/esafe/general.asp#q56
Q56: I found files called VS.VSN in my computer. Where did they come from?

A: These files are part of the SMARTSCAN system of the anti-virus portion
of eSafe Desktop. These files are placed in every directory and contain
information about the files kept in that directory. When a file is
accessed, it is compared to the information kept in the VS.VSN file. The
user will be alerted if an unexplained change is discovered.

Other sites mention vs.vsn when talking about the irok.exe virus, BUT, they
are talking about some of the files that the virus tries to delete.

Is this what you were wanting to know?

Take Care
David A. Abbe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: