Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Martha Conolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:44:54 -0500
Windows 98 SE
Internet Explorer 6.0

Lately I have been having trouble with displaying web pages.  Backgrounds and text download and display.  Complete complement of images on same page does not display.

However, when exploring Temporary Internet Files, I discovered that many (not all) of the missing images HAVE been downloaded, even if they did not display.  I have also discovered that Microsoft XML Parser, Internet Explorer Classes for Java, and Direct Animation Java Classes have become corrupted.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix any of these problems?
As far as the corrupted files go, would uninstalling and reinstalling IE 6.0 help correct this problem?  Or both problems?

AND...I have already checked--JIT Compiler for virtual machine and show pictures ARE ENABLED.  Most definitely enabled.

Thank you for your attention

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml